- The Kelp Forest growing off the Point of Santa Cruz, where you can catch a glimpse of frolicking sea otters.
- Steamer Lane Surfing area–world-famous for its celebrity guests and competitions
- A close-up pass by Seal Island
- A cruise down the main beaches of Santa Cruz and the boardwalk
- Sip your favorite beverage, while drifting through the beautiful Santa Cruz Yacht Harbor
On this fun and educational trip, you’ll hear all about the Monterey Bay area while enjoying the company of some of its playful and furry inhabitants! Ideal for families.
The sea life and whale watching Monterey bay experience is especially unique because you can possibly see whales offshore with the naked eye. This is very rare; anywhere else, you have to travel far from shore. This is only one aspect that makes whale watching in Monterey California extraordinary.
The Stagnaro family has been serving the Santa Cruz area for over a century when Italian Patriarch Cottardo Stagnaro settled in Santa Cruz in 1879. This historical landmark business is still providing Ocean Adventures to thousands of people each year.