Come view the beautiful Monterey Bay Marine Sanctuary aboard Velocity or Legacy! In the glow of the setting sun, you’ll catch glimpses of Sea Lions, Otters and other marine life, as you cruise through the breath-taking scenery of Santa Cruz.
This fully-narrated cruise includes:
- A visit to the historic cement ship “Palo Alto” from the World War I era–transformed into a man-made reef teaming with marine life.
- The tranquil Kelp Forest growing off the Point of Santa Cruz
- Steamer’s Surfing area—one of the most famous surfing spots in the world
- A scenic cruise through the beautiful Santa Cruz Yacht Harbor
- A full-service galley where you can purchase lunch, snacks, beer and wine.
You’ll also encounter teaming marine life along the way, since, as you know, the ocean comes alive as night falls!
The Stagnaro family has been serving the Santa Cruz area for over a century when Italian Patriarch Cottardo Stagnaro settled in Santa Cruz in 1879. This historical landmark business is still providing Ocean Adventures to thousands of people each year.