Whale Watching Monterey Bay – Monterey Sanctuary Scenic Bay Cruise
Whale watching in Monterey Bay California is one of the most fascinating experiences watchers can immerse themselves in. Sightings of Sea Lions, Otters and other marine life are common, so be sure to bring your camera!
On this fully narrated tour, you’ll enjoy:
- The Kelp Forest growing off the Point of Santa Cruz, where you can catch a glimpse of frolicking sea otters.
- Steamer’s Surfing area–world-famous for its celebrity guests and competitions
- A close-up pass by Seal Island
- A cruise down the main beaches of Santa Cruz and the boardwalk
- Sip your favorite beverage, while drifting through the beautiful Santa Cruz Yacht Harbor
On this fun and educational trip, you’ll hear all about the Monterey Bay area while enjoying the company of some of its playful and furry inhabitants! Ideal for families.
The whale watching Monterey bay experience is especially unique because you can possibly see whales offshore with the naked eye. This is very rare; anywhere else, you have to travel far from shore. This is only one aspect that makes whale watching in Monterey California extraordinary.
The Stagnaro family has been serving the Santa Cruz area for over a century when Italian Patriarch Cottardo Stagnaro settled in Santa Cruz in 1879. This historical landmark business is still providing Ocean Adventures to thousands of people each year. To book a trip for whale watching Monterey Bay call Zerve at (888) 237-7084 or book online.
Buy Monterey Sanctuary Scenic Bay Cruise tickets online at Zerve
Or call Zerve to book your Monterey Bay
whale watching trip at (888) 237-7084
You may also call us directly at (831) 427-0230